Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Awkward First Post

Yes, I treat this first post as an awkward post because if this post is a person, he or she would be too awkward to do anything. Meaning, oh heck... just think of something.

See what I mean? No? Well, that's too bad. I'll be dedicating this blog to the books I've read. It might sound like a book review blog, although it seems like it, but no. I'm not the kind of person who makes good reviews because I tell you, I am socially awkward (as I've mentioned before, or not). Nah, not really, I'm just unable to come up with witty comments about my opinions. And, my vocabulary is constrained. It takes determination to come up with descriptive words when describing a scene or characters. I'm always determined anyway...

Nonetheless, this is a new blog, and I hope. I really do hope that I'll be able to maintain this. I'm not expecting anyone to drop by this blog anytime soon (unless I post my link on my twitter).

It's been quite a while since I used blogger, it would take me a couple of minutes to figure out things again. I'll be posting the list of books I'll be talking about on the sidebar (hopefully I'll figure it out soon).

And the list will go on and on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a friendly reminder:
I write here my point of view of the story. I may seem quite a bit biased towards characters, but I do think outside the box.
And I hope you do too, if you plan on commenting. Share your ideas in a respectful way, and I'll make sure to regard what you've said.

Thank you for reading my post! And don't forget to keep up with my contradictions!

Love, Candy Musings